- Perennial legume
- Highly nutritious
- Fixes nitrogen
- Deep-rooted and drought-tolerant
- Graze, or cut, to 2”. (Delay 5 days after any freeze damage.)
- Hay at early bloom
- Cold hardy—after the seedling stage
- Germ. Temp.: 40F
- Broadcast @
- 12# (dryland)-20# (irrigated) / acre
- 5# / 1000 sq. ft.
- Depth: 0.25 – 0.5 in.
- Tolerates pH 6.0-8.2
- Plant in Fall, or after the last Spring freeze
- Yield reduces in heat (over 95 degrees)
- Non-organic inoculant seed coating
Galen (verified owner) –
The website was easy to use, and informative. Shipping was very fast!
John Acton (verified owner) –
backordered, but im sure 5 stars haha
Leticia Martinez (verified owner) –